Mats Alvesson – 14 June
Return to Meaning. Doing and publishing research with something to say.
Mats Alvesson is a Prof in business administration at Lund University, Sweden and at University of Queensland, Australia. He has published extensively in organization studies and qualitative method. His latest books include Return to Meaning. For a Social Science with something to say (w Y Gabriel & R Paulsen, Oxford University Press 2017) and the Stupidity Paradox. The power and pitfalls of functional stupidity at work (w A Spicer, Profile 2016) and Managerial Lifes. Leadership and identity in an imperfect world (w S Sveningsson, Cambridge University Press 2016)
Søren Maarssø – 15 June
Process efficiency and business transformation under rapid growth.
By: CEO Søren Maarssø, TRESU Group
TRESU Group is a highly specialized company offering flexible, customized solutions of flexo printing machines and ancillary products for flexo, digital and offset printing to the graphic industry.
TRESU Group has over 30 years of experience and expertise in the development and production of engineered solutions for this industry and supplies directly to end-customers, OEMs and partners.
With more than 98% of the production being exported, TRESU Group is a strong player on the global market. TRESU Group has production facilities in Denmark and the USA, sales companies in Germany, Italy, Japan and China, and an international agency network providing local support and know-how.
About Søren Maarssø
Joined TRESU Group in 1994
- Chief Operating Officer, 2008-2017 Tresu Investment A/S
- Division Director, 2006-2008 Key Line, Solutions, Production, Logistics, Service & Assembly
- Division Manager, 2002-2006 Key Line, Solutions, Service & Assembly
- Division Manager, 2000-2002 Key Line, Solutions
- Division Manager, 1998-2000 Key Line
- Project Manager and Design Engineer, 1994-1998
- Engineering Business Administration (EBA)
- BSc Mechanical Engineering